Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Spaghetti Lunch!

Hello students & parents,

I can't believe that we only have one week left before Christmas holidays!

As a Christmas treat for my students, my husband Paul & I will be making a big CHRISTMAS SPAGHETTI LUNCH for the students on Friday so there is no need for students to bring a lunch, but they should bring snacks for the day.  The lunch will consist of a big bowl of hot, yummy spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce, bread, drinks and a sweet treat!

Thank you to my husband Paul for making the yummy tomato sauce and to my Mom for bringing in the sweet treats :)  What a team!!

Parents, please confirm that your child can participate in this lunch treat by emailing me at evita.massaro@tcdsb.org or sending a note- thank you!


Some REMINDERS for the week:

- Social Studies group presentations will take place on Tuesday.

- Social Studies unit test is on Wednesday- students are to review the study guide posted soon on Edmodo carefully.

- Please bring in your Secret Santa gift ($5-$10 value) by Wednesday UNWRAPPED as we have been creating our own Christmas boxes to put it in. If there are any questions regarding this activity, please email me!

- We will be celebrating Christmas on Friday with our Secret Santa, Spaghetti Christmas Lunch & a Christmas movie!

- Please continue to support our charity, 'Just Cause' by purchasing candy cane grams- 25 cents for 1 or 5 for $1.00!  ALL proceeds go to the children and families in Uganda for nutritional, medical and educational supplies- thank you!

I will be sending our usual weekly update combined with this coming week, later this week.

Thanks,

Mrs Massaro :)