Wednesday 26 June 2013

Happy Summer!

Hello students & parents!

I can't believe that this is my last blog post this school year. It has been an incredible year filled with amazing memories! I am so proud of my wonderful students as they embraced so many new initiatives like Daily 5, Project and Game Based Learning, Edmodo and this blog! I will greatly miss this class, but I know they will do so well next year in the intermediate division. Thank you parents for your amazing support and interest throughout the year. A special thank you to all family members who recently attended our Poet's Cafe and congratulations students for being such awesome poets! Have a wonderful & safe summer and don't forget to visit in September!

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.”
 
Mrs Massaro :)