Wednesday 10 April 2013

Painting 101 with Mrs T, aka, my Mom!

Hello everyone!

This post is dedicated to my wonderful Mom, who spent her entire afternoon with our class! My Mom has become quite the artist this past year so I invited her to teach a lesson on sketching and painting basics. She taught the students useful tips on how to paint using watercolour, which can be quite tricky as times, especially with smaller details. We all really enjoyed and appreciated her visit and we hope she comes back for more amazing Art! Thank you Mom! You are an incredible teacher and always my role model :)

Below are pictures of the Painting 101 process, including most of the final pieces- more to come soon!

STEP 1: THE LESSON & SKETCHING

























STEP 2: PAINTING WITH WATERCOLOUR




















STEP 3:  SHOWING OFF FINISHED PIECE!