Friday 16 November 2012

Thank YOU!!

Thank you to all parents & family members for attending parent teacher interviews!  Your ongoing support and interest is so appreciated!
 
Also, thank you to my wonderful students for joining your parents and presenting your academic portfolio!  It was amazing to see the students take the lead in the first part of the interview and sweet to see parents with happy tears.  I am so proud of you students!!
 
I will be posting a weekly update for this week & next by next weekend in order to share the completion of the biome presentations & other items. I will also create a post about WORD Q this week as I mentioned to a few parents during interviews that this tech app is extremely useful to help your child with writing!
 
Have a wonderful weekend,
 
Mrs. Massaro :)